To recognize a member or group for exemplifying ASG spirit
What is ASG Spirit?
The spirit of ASG Maryland Chapter is creative sewing energy and enthusiasm, commitment, organizational pride, and loyalty to advance the ASG mission of sewing as an art and life skill. Nominees should exemplify these attributes through their actions and in the process increase awareness of the American Sewing Guild.
- Nominee must be a current member of ASG and affiliated with the Maryland Chapter.
- All nominees must have been a chapter member for at least two years prior to nomination.
- Any current ASG member may recommend a member or group for this award.
- Entries must use the application form which is provided in the newsletter, the Maryland Chapter website, or it may be requested from the chapter president. Changes to the nomination form will result in disqualification. Click here to download the Form.
- The completed application must not exceed three pages.
- ASG Spirit Award must appear in the subject line of an e-mail submission.
- The deadline is Friday, September 15 at midnight. All entries must be sent by e-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, If mailed, the entry must be postmarked by the deadline date. Mail to Stephanie DeAbreu, President, ASG Maryland Chapter, 1552 Ellsworth Avenue, Crofton, MD 21114. No exceptions to this deadline will be permitted.
- Receipt of each electronic submission will be acknowledged by email.
- Because this award is intended to recognize exemplary spirit, it is possible that there may be no winner in a given year.
The Spirit of ASG Maryland Chapter will be awarded at the Annual Meeting in October. The honoree will be recognized on the Maryland Chapter website and will receive a Spirit of ASG Maryland Chapter award certificate.
For more information
For questions or concerns, please contact Stephanie DeAbreu at email@example.com or call her at 410-917-9648.